Followers

Friday, January 28, 2011

Sedona- day 5


Today was better than yesterday, thank goodness! Nobody spazzed.Whew!
Class was 9am-1pm. An assistant started the class, talking some theory & then led us through a cool guided meditation. John arrived then & showed us a psoas release. (that's a major muscle on the front of the hip)
Then he had us sit & face our partners & do some in depth,somewhat scary emotional stuff. We all delt with it in our own way. It's was quite the learning experience! Some tears fell but in a good, cleansing way.
They're feeding us great food! Loads of fresh fruit, juice, some danishes & muffins.Yum!
Class went quickly today. I was anxious for our helicopter ride at 1:40pm!

That was awesome! It was Lyn's first time & she loved it. It was so worth the money! I was a little bummed though that I had to sit in the back.Too much metal in the way of my view. But still, it was fabulous. There's nothing like it! You can't get those views any other way!

Then, we headed downtown to Tlaquepaque village. It's a quaint, beautiful shopping village built to be a replica of a same village in Tlaquepaque, Mexico. They have more upscale artist boutiques there & some restaurants. My trolley guy told me that lots of weddings happen there. We saw what looked to be a newly engaged couple getting their pics taken.
We ate at a great mexican place that had sopapillas!!! Lyn & I LOVE them! It's like a gigantice donut that you put honey on. Kinda tastes like a doughy funnel cake. HEAVEN on a plate!
I got some awesome handmade pottery pieces from a local woman I admired.

We went back to the room to change into our suits. Then party in the hot tub!
We met Armand last night who's in our class & some other folks. Lyn & I had these apple cider "beers" last night so Armand said he'd bring the beer tonight. We still had some left so I had one of those.It went down easier than regular beer (cuz i hate beer). Tonight there were tons of people hot tubbing!It was great. Conversations go all over the place.Everyone's so nice & friendly.PLus it feels great!

Tomorrow class is 9-1pm again. Then Lyn & I will probably hit Cathedral Rock, Bell Rock & hopefully a hike at Devil's Bridge.
Goodnight!

No comments: