Followers

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Got a souvenier today that I didn't want~


Guess what??
I got a speeding ticket!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA! Well, what can I say? I'm driving a Challenger for pete's sake! It was bound to happen...Ü

I came out of town from a single lane to a double lane that climbed a very big hill. I started eating a sandwich in the car & heading up the hill. It wasn't til I saw a cop-heading in the opposite direction down the hill- that I looked & saw the speed limit is 40. He made a very quick U & came right behind me & pulled me over,even though I slowed down as soon as I saw him. Too late! He clocked me at 58. Go figure-the speed limit on the highway up here was 75 & I topped it at 92 & nobody was none the wiser, til now! HEEHEE! Uh-oh, if mom & dad read this, I'm in for it.
Jes

No comments: