Followers

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Always come home to a clean house

Hamjambo!
This is the last post I'll write in the USA! I'm heading up to my parents in an hour or so.
One thing I've learned recently with all my travels is that it's REALLY nice to come home to a clean house. Those of you with kids- consider yourselves lucky. Put them to work next time you go away. I wish I had a kid here now to say,"Hey, how about vacuuming for me today cuz I have so many other things to do?", or "Can you make sure the dishes are washed by the time I come home?" Sometimes it's hard when YOU are the one that has to take care of everything. Ya well. It all got done! No mopping though-

So here's my placement site if you want to check it out- no pics, just a description:
http://ccsrausecondaryschools.blogspot.com/2007/02/saint-andrews-secondary-school.html

I think the kids will get a kick out of my pictures from home & Alaska, especially seeing dogs INSIDE the house as pets. I'm bringing a bunch of store ads too so they can see American life, plus use them as a teaching tool. Wish me luck! I hope they don't ignore me & roll their eyes...

OH! I have to grab a few stamped projects to show & tell. I wish I could bring a bag full of stamping stuff to make things with them. I'm sure they'd love that. There's just not enough time, space, etc.

Well, I guess that's it for now! I don't know if I'll get any sleep tonight but there will be plenty of time for sleeping on the flights. Please pray for me for safety, good health & connection w/ my kids. I can't wait to experience this!!!

Until next time while in Moshi, Tanzania....
Kwaheri!
Jes

No comments: